PacMed Allergy and Immunology – Renton
Allergens—the substances that cause the allergic reaction or disease—can be as complex as the diseases and conditions they cause. At Pacific Medical Centers, our allergy specialists provide the very best treatment available. Whether it’s hay fever (allergic rhinitis), asthma, a bee sting allergy or a skin rash (eczema), Pacific Medical Centers’ allergy specialists treat conditions in which the body’s immune system reacts abnormally to a substance.
We treat patients with a wide variety of allergic conditions and diseases, including:
- Severe hay fever
- Dust and pollen allergies
- Food allergies
- Allergies to animal dander (pet allergies)
We also diagnose and treat patients who have:
- Contact dermatitis
- Latex allergies
- Connective tissue diseases such as lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus), scleroderma and rheumatoid arthritis
- Inflammation of a blood vessel (vasculitis)
- Severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis)
WHAT TO BRING
Bring the following items to make the most of your time with the doctor:
- ID and insurance cards
- Your co-pay
- Any X-rays and labs from outside the PacMed/Swedish/Providence network
- A list of your questions and symptoms.
Please plan to arrive 20 minutes early to park and check in. Read more details on how to prepare for your visit.
CHECK YOUR COVERAGE
To avoid financial surprises, we recommend calling your insurance before your visit to check your coverage for:
- Pacific Medical Centers
- The provider you’re seeing
- The services or procedures you are coming in for.
It’s good to ask your insurance whether our clinic and provider are in network and what your financial responsibility might be.
If you or a family member are active or retired military, you may be eligible for the Uniformed Services Family Health Plan (USFHP).
USFHP is TRICARE prime option offering top-quality civilian medical care. USFHP is sponsored by the Department of Defense and has been administered in our region by PacMed for over 30 years.
Call 800.585.5883 to learn more or enroll in the US Family Health Plan (USFHP).