PacMed Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery – First Hill
The Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery department at Pacific Medical Centers is dedicated to providing surgical and in-office solutions for the aesthetic rejuvenation, enhancement and reconstruction of the head, face and neck. The decision to have facial plastic surgery treatment is not one to be taken lightly. The face plays such a vital role in how we project ourselves to the world, and yet sometimes our outward appearance can seem disconnected with how we feel inside. Facial plastic surgery is not meant to change who you are but rather restore, define and enhance your natural features to allow you to look as good outside as you feel inside.
An important step in considering facial plastic surgery is choosing your surgeon. At Pacific Medical Centers, we have a board-certified facial plastic surgeon who offers a broad range of treatment options:
- Rhinoplasty (to reshape the nose or improve nasal breathing)
- Facial rejuvenation
- Facial fat grafting (fat transfer)
- Neck liposuction
- Eyelid surgery
- Skin resurfacing
- Lip enhancement
- Skin fillers such as Restylane, Juvedérm or Radiesse
- Otoplasty (ear pinning)
- Chin augmentation
- Scar revision
- Mole removal
- Skin cancer excision and reconstruction
By choosing to work with our facial plastic surgeon, you can expect to receive:
- An excellent aesthetic and/or functional outcome.
- A strong focus on achieving natural, non-operated-appearing results.
- A team who fully understands patients’ aesthetic concerns, budgetary constraints and time commitment to recovery.
- Detailed information about your options so that a treatment plan is customized to your needs.
- The most advanced but proven techniques to achieve those goals with an emphasis on providing the most durable results possible.
- Open communication and the highest level of care throughout all stages of treatment.
WHAT TO BRING
Bring the following items to make the most of your time with the doctor:
- ID and insurance cards
- Your co-pay
- Any X-rays and labs from outside the PacMed/Swedish/Providence network
- A list of your questions and symptoms.
Please plan to arrive 20 minutes early to park and check in. Read more details on how to prepare for your visit.
CHECK YOUR COVERAGE
To avoid financial surprises, we recommend calling your insurance before your visit to check your coverage for:
- Pacific Medical Centers
- The provider you’re seeing
- The services or procedures you are coming in for.
It’s good to ask your insurance whether our clinic and provider are in network and what your financial responsibility might be.
If you or a family member are active or retired military, you may be eligible for the Uniformed Services Family Health Plan (USFHP).
USFHP is TRICARE prime option offering top-quality civilian medical care. USFHP is sponsored by the Department of Defense and has been administered in our region by PacMed for over 30 years.
Call 800.585.5883 to learn more or enroll in the US Family Health Plan (USFHP).