PacMed Sleep Medicine – First Hill
35 Million Americans Have a Sleeping Disorder
If you’re feeling sleep deprived, you’re not alone. The fact is, 7 out of 10 Americans have trouble sleeping. And whether the cause is insomnia, apnea, snoring or any of the more than 80 sleeping disorders, the consequences can be devastating – including severe depression, anxiety, physical illness or injury and serious relationship problems. Pacific Medical Centers is ready to help with the new Diagnostic Center for Sleep Health (DCSH).
Get the Rest to Be Your Best – Call Today
If you suspect that you or a loved one have a sleep disorder, ask your primary care physician about a referral to the Diagnostic Center for Sleep Health. Your overnight evaluation and follow-up treatment are covered under most insurance plans.*
*While most insurance will cover your evaluation and treatment with a doctor’s referral, we recommend you check with your insurance program to verify coverage.
The Diagnostic Center for Sleep Health Offers:
- One convenient site for multidisciplinary review and patient consultation
- Board-certified sleep specialists and expert technicians
- Accredited by the AASM
- State-of-the-art equipment for monitoring and diagnosis
- Education for referring physicians
- Sleep awareness programs to improve the timeliness of intervention and effective treatment of sleep disorders
WHAT TO BRING
Bring the following items to make the most of your time with the doctor:
- ID and insurance cards
- Your co-pay
- Any X-rays and labs from outside the PacMed/Swedish/Providence network
- A list of your questions and symptoms.
Please plan to arrive 20 minutes early to park and check in. Read more details on how to prepare for your visit.
CHECK YOUR COVERAGE
To avoid financial surprises, we recommend calling your insurance before your visit to check your coverage for:
- Pacific Medical Centers
- The provider you’re seeing
- The services or procedures you are coming in for.
It’s good to ask your insurance whether our clinic and provider are in network and what your financial responsibility might be.
If you or a family member are active or retired military, you may be eligible for the Uniformed Services Family Health Plan (USFHP).
USFHP is TRICARE prime option offering top-quality civilian medical care. USFHP is sponsored by the Department of Defense and has been administered in our region by PacMed for over 30 years.
Call 800.585.5883 to learn more or enroll in the US Family Health Plan (USFHP).