PacMed Specialty Care – Renton
We offer a broad spectrum of specialty care services. Because health issues are often interconnected, we make sure that your primary and specialty care providers are also connected. Our providers work closely together to ensure that your needs are met. You’ll feel confident that you always have a team of experts looking out for you.
- Allergy and Immunology
- Behavioral Medicine
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Disease and Surgery
- Da Vinci® Robotic-Assisted Surgery
- Diabetes Care
- Diabetes Care Pharmacist
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Foot and Ankle (Podiatry)
- General Surgery
- Otolaryngology/Head-Neck Surgery
- Physiatry / Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Sleep Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Travel Clinic
Phone: (425) 203-3950
WHAT TO BRING
Bring the following items to make the most of your time with the doctor:
- ID and insurance cards
- Your co-pay
- Any X-rays and labs from outside the PacMed/Swedish/Providence network
- A list of your questions and symptoms.
Please plan to arrive 20 minutes early to park and check in. Read more details on how to prepare for your visit.
CHECK YOUR COVERAGE
To avoid financial surprises, we recommend calling your insurance before your visit to check your coverage for:
- Pacific Medical Centers
- The provider you’re seeing
- The services or procedures you are coming in for.
It’s good to ask your insurance whether our clinic and provider are in network and what your financial responsibility might be.
View a list of the insurance plans we accept.
If you or a family member are active or retired military, you may be eligible for the Uniformed Services Family Health Plan (USFHP).
USFHP is TRICARE prime option offering top-quality civilian medical care. USFHP is sponsored by the Department of Defense and has been administered in our region by PacMed for over 30 years.
Call 800.585.5883 to learn more or enroll in the US Family Health Plan (USFHP).