PacMed Travel Medicine – Beacon Hill
If you are traveling overseas for work, for a leisurely cruise, to visit family or for an outdoor adventure, PacMed’s physicians can keep you healthy and safe on your trip. The PacMed Travel Clinic offers comprehensive travel services for adults and children.
Please note that the Travel Clinic charges patients directly for services. Some insurance providers will pay for travel vaccines and medications.
Phone: (206) 748-3316
PacMed providers can offer you:
- Complete pre-travel exams
- Malaria prevention tips and medications
- Country-specific travel advice
- Jet lag and sleeping adjustments
- Safe food and water suggestions
- Injury prevention and what to do when you’re away from home
- Medication suggestions
Our PacMed Beacon Hill, Canyon Park and Renton clinics offer all the services you will need for your travel exam:
- On-site pharmacy, lab and X-ray
- Free parking (valet available at Canyon Park)
- Early-morning, evening and weekend (Renton only) clinic hours
- Online appointments
WHAT TO BRING
Bring the following items to make the most of your time with the doctor:
- ID and insurance cards
- Your co-pay
- Any X-rays and labs from outside the PacMed/Swedish/Providence network
- A list of your questions and symptoms.
Please plan to arrive 20 minutes early to park and check in. Read more details on how to prepare for your visit.
CHECK YOUR COVERAGE
To avoid financial surprises, we recommend calling your insurance before your visit to check your coverage for:
- Pacific Medical Centers
- The provider you’re seeing
- The services or procedures you are coming in for.
It’s good to ask your insurance whether our clinic and provider are in network and what your financial responsibility might be.
View a list of the insurance plans we accept.
If you or a family member are active or retired military, you may be eligible for the Uniformed Services Family Health Plan (USFHP).
USFHP is TRICARE prime option offering top-quality civilian medical care. USFHP is sponsored by the Department of Defense and has been administered in our region by PacMed for over 30 years.
Call 800.585.5883 to learn more or enroll in the US Family Health Plan (USFHP).