Schedule an Appointment
This service is designed for non-emergency appointments. If you need immediate medical attention, please call 911 or visit the nearest emergency room.
Schedule your in-person or virtual visit by choosing an option below:
We will make every effort to get you an appointment today, or as soon as possible.
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
New to PacMed?
Choose a primary care doctor to get started.
PacMed Patients can easily schedule with new or past providers in MyChart for many care needs.
Are you covered?
Please remember, it is your responsibility to verify you have insurance coverage or can otherwise pay for the care your receive.
Keep in mind
- Some online appointments will need to have referrals verified. We will call you if there are any issues.
- A list of visit types you can schedule in MyChart or online can be found below.
- If the visit type you need is not online, you need a Saturday appointment, or just prefer to speak to a live person, give us a call at 1.888.472.2633.
Scheduling in MyChart
What can I schedule in MyChart?
- Return appointments with PacMed providers you have seen before for:
Primary Care (Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine), Allergy, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Interventional Pain Management, Neurology, Oncology, Optometry, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Podiatry, Pulmonology, Nutrition, Physiatry, Rheumatology or Urology. If you don’t see your care need in MyChart, please schedule by calling 1.888.472.2633.
- New doctor’s visits with PacMed providers you haven’t seen:
Primary Care (Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine), Allergy or Podiatry. For other care needs, please call 1.888.472.2633.
Online scheduling without MyChart is currently available for both new and returning patients for the following visit types: Primary Care, Pediatrics, Family Medicine Obstetrics and Optometry. More specialties are being added all the time!
PacMed participates in Health Connect Partners, an Accountable Care Organization (ACO).
To download a copy of Medicare Shared Savings Program ACO 2020 beneficiary notice, please click here.
We value your privacy and will only use your personal information to schedule an appointment. Pacific Medical Centers will make every effort to schedule your appointment as requested.