5 Tips to Restore Harmony
- Evaluate your current work-life balance. Over the course of a week, monitor your daily tasks and activities, and take notes. This will give you a snapshot of your current situation and help you make a plan for moving forward.
- Use a calendar or to-do list as your personal assistant, to minimize the time you spend running in circles.
- Move your body. Book a series of “exercise dates” every week.
- Unplug from technology, especially at dinnertime and at least one hour before going to bed.
- Prioritize time for rest and recharging. Schedule activities that energize you—and be sure to get a good night’s sleep.
Sometimes we all need a helping hand. If you’re feeling stressed or like your life is out of balance, explore the treatment options provided by our Behavioral Medicine team.