Feta-Sweet Potato Salad
- 3 sweet potatoes (peeled & cubed)
- 1 small red onion (sliced)
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
Toss in olive oil: 3 sweet potatoes (peeled & cubed), 1 sliced small red onion, salt & pepper.
Roast in a 400˚ F oven about 20 minutes, until tender.
In a large bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
Add roasted vegetables and toss with 1/3 cup each crumbled feta cheese and chopped fresh parsley. Serve warm or chill for later.
Adapted from delish.com.