eCheck-In for All launching July 20
Effective July 20, patients with and without a MyChart account can use eCheck-In prior to their appointment.
Why is it Important?
- eCheck-In is helping to ease the way of patients by creating a more seamless experience that complements the online scheduling process.
- Registering on a computer or mobile device at home or on the go saves our patients stress and time the day of their appointment.
- Online registration reduces exposure between patients and staff.
What is eCheck-In?
We now offer eCheck-In to allow patients to check-in online prior to an outpatient visit. Patients can use their computer or mobile device to complete the following prior to arriving for their appointment:
- Complete/review personal demographics
- Request changes, additions, or removals of clinical data, such as medications, allergies, and “health issues”(aka problems)
- Verify their guarantor
- E-sign a consent to treat
- Pay a co-pay and/or account balance
What messages will I receive?
PacMed eCheck-In messages will be sent from Providence:
Mobile view (texts)
Web view (email)
We look forward to making your next visit even easier with eCheck-In!